Trip Planning Process and Fund Transfer Requirements
(Updated August 2018)
We take pride in organizing tailor made trips for you which suits your timetable and interest. In order to arrange for your flight, your visa, road / route permits and your hotels, we require advance planning for your journey. This would include the booking of your flights and hotel rooms as early as possible (ideally at least six months prior to your trip). Flights to Bhutan are limited and given away by a first come, first serve basis of the two airlines.
For this reason we would appreciate:
- Receiving a one-time, full trip payment transfer (which would include a one-time bank transfer fee which is US$50), or alternatively,
- An advance payment to cover the full cost of your flight tickets and a booking fee of US$ 1,500. Please note, if you choose this option, a US$50 bank transfer charge will be charged to you every time you make a transfer to us regardless of the amount.
The remaining balance for the entire tour must be credited in our books of account 30 days prior to arrival.
In case you are unable to travel for unforeseen reasons, please refer to our cancellation and refund policy below.
TERMS OF CANCELLATION
- 100% refund (of the daily rate charge and surcharge if applied) will be made for the tour cancelled 60 days or more prior to arrival date.
- 50% refund (of the daily rate charge and surcharge if applied) for the tour cancelled 40 to 59 days prior to arrival date.
- 25% refund (of the daily rate charge and surcharge if applied) is made for the tour cancelled between 30 to 39 days prior to arrival date.
- No refunds are possible for cancellations less than 29 days (or one month) prior to arrival date or if the visitor does not show up at the connecting airport or for “no shows” at the airport.
Please also note the following:
- In case of date and name change needed once the ticket has been issued, an additional fee of US$ 50 is levied.
- It may not be possible to cancel a ticket once it has been purchased on behalf of the client but the company will do its best to negotiate some sort of refund on the client’s behalf – but we are unable to guarantee if this will be possible or not. In addition, for ticket cancellations an administrative fee of US$ 50 will be levied by the tour company.
For further information or additional clarification, feel free to contact Blue Sky team members at any time firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much.